The reservoir's historic structures & ecosystems are an opportunity to create a unique environmental education center for our children & their future.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ridgewood and Cornell

From: Elliotte Harold
Date: June 30, 2007 7:38:20 PM EDT

Ridgewood is now a Cornell [Lab of Ornithology] hot spot. Please enter into eBird all observations made there. I have entered this mornings from Peter and me:

Check out this page.

This shows all observations submitted for the site. It's pretty scarce, just our trips this year I think and possibly just those I've been on.

We should make a entering any other observations we have, including historical ones.

FYI, according to this list we have 70 species for the site this year. counting only since April. If I'm the only one whose been entering so far, there may be more from trips I wasn't on or that I missed myself.

P.S. Don't worry about duplicate submissions. Cornell has designed the system such that 10 people can submit the same 20 birds from 1 trip.

You must register (for free) to add your observations to the website's database.

No comments: